Home >> Blog >> Welcome!

Welcome!

by Angeltown on 5 March 2011 in News,Products,Projects,Tradeshows

Welcome to the brand new Mark Richards website! We’re working hard to finish up so please bear with us. In the meantime have a look around! There are lots of products to check out including gorgeous releases from CHA winter. You can check our tradeshow schedule anytime or pop on over to our brand new Facebook page and say hi.

Thanks for taking time to stop by! Check back soon for more fabulous new stuff including our new projects section!!

{ 28 comments… read them below or add one }

1 denise wilk 11 March 2011 at 1:20 pm

Hi Angel

2 Angeltown 11 March 2011 at 4:07 pm

Hi Denise! :)

3 Kristy 18 March 2011 at 2:24 pm

LOVE OUR NEW WEBSITE!! It really shows how stunning our products truly are!!

4 Angeltown 18 March 2011 at 2:35 pm

Thanks so much, Kristy!! Really appreciate that! They are gorgeous products and I’m really enjoying showing them off! :)

5 denise 18 March 2011 at 3:29 pm

looking good!!!! sorry I keep emailing you but as I go through the site- reminding myself of things. Need to write more about the products.

6 Angeltown 18 March 2011 at 3:39 pm

Thanks, Denise!! :) Don’t worry! Browsing the site is the easiest way to figure out what to add or change. Send as many emails as you need to… it works fine for me, too!

7 Iris 10 April 2011 at 4:38 pm

Hi

Love the crystal stickers & have put ithem on a baseball cap & wonder if we need to put heat to it to make it stay on or will just the pressure be enough,

8 denise 11 April 2011 at 12:17 pm

Crystal Stickers are not permanent and you cannot iron them. They are self adhesive and they will stick to paper products, glass etc. A smooth surface. We have had customers put our crystal stickers on hats, clothing etc to be used temporarily. If you are looking for permanent designs to adhere to fabrics then please look on our website at our everyday iron’s. There you will find an array of over 300 designs of crystals for permanent use. To be applied with heat.

9 ME 24 August 2011 at 3:59 am

That was my question as well. I bought a dragon fly crystal sticker pack today. My intention was to cover up a peace symbol, on a swimsuit, that I didn’t like. It is going to look good. The only problem: What do I use (and how) to make the crystal sticker adhere to clothing. I would really like to apply it, if you could give me directions. The style is #9874.
Mary Ellen

10 ME 24 August 2011 at 4:05 am

How can I make a crystal sticker adhere permanently to clothing? I bought the perfect sticker, #9874. I really need to know if there is a glue out there or something!!

11 Jean 12 April 2011 at 6:37 pm

This is looking great! Love the new website, hoping I can get you projects soon as I’m feeling better!
J.

12 Angeltown 13 April 2011 at 2:21 pm

Thanks, Jean! Looking forward to seeing your projects!

13 lyzette 16 April 2011 at 12:12 am

I was directed to your website by Peeloffs@eurolabel.nl
I use a lot of peel-off stickers for my card creations but I am always looking for new things, different from what you normally in stores in the USA.
I just went through your ‘in process’ site and I am looking forward to start buying from your site. I love what I have seen up to know. I am excited to have found you.
please use my email to send me updates. Congrats and Good luck.

14 denise 19 April 2011 at 12:02 pm

and we look forward to hearing from you! any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

15 Laura Hoffman 3 May 2011 at 7:19 pm

Hi…I was wondering if you will be able to purchase things off of your website wholesale or if you only do it by fax? I love your products but don’t know what the costs are for them. Thanks!

16 denise 8 June 2011 at 6:31 pm

Unfortunately, you cannot purchase online. You can download an order form on the contact page or you can call our toll free number and ask for customer service.

17 Mary O'Hara 22 May 2011 at 7:21 pm

I love the Crystal Stickers and bought a bunch. I did not notice until I got home that there are no instructions on them. How do you stick them on? Surely, one does not peel them one off at a time and try to recreate the pattern?! Help.
Mary

18 denise 8 June 2011 at 6:28 pm

You can peel the entire strip in a line or you can cut the amount you want and just place them down!

19 KBF 25 May 2011 at 4:38 am

I just bought a Crystal Sticker also and noticed there were no directions of how to adhere them…How do you do so? Thank you=)

20 denise 13 July 2011 at 2:56 pm

you just peel and stick

21 Val Turnbow 4 July 2011 at 2:08 pm

I found your site via the CHA website and am excited to use your products!! Your website and blog are great !!

Cheers ~ Scrappy Val

22 denise 13 July 2011 at 2:55 pm

thank you and we look forward to hearing from you too!

23 denise 8 July 2011 at 5:10 pm

Thanks!!

24 Zsofi 23 July 2011 at 1:27 am

can the crystal stickers be used as temporary tattooes for kids (12 year olds)?

thanks

25 Terry 25 December 2011 at 2:23 am

Please send me a catalog or let me know where i can order the crystal peel off stickers wholesale. I have been in business 20 years and order wholesale only .

Terry
516 221-6593

26 steven guyette 24 April 2012 at 10:25 pm

just wondeing if i’m dreaming!!!! could this be the same as MARK enterprises CLASS A PEELS ???? from several years ago?? sold to stampendus who discontuined every thing but wedding bells and a few other things. If you are is there any chance that you will bring back the nativity seane or the country village seens?? hope to here a yes but from what i can see so far wooo hooo thanks steve

27 florence 5 November 2012 at 10:10 pm

how do I apply the crystal names on shirts?

28 Mark Richards Enterprises 6 November 2012 at 2:10 pm

Hello Florence. To apply an iron on you must lay the article of clothing you wish to apply it to on a flat surface, slowly peel your iron on off of its white backing (leaving you with the clear film and stones) place where you want and apply pressure with a hot iron. Pick a corner and SLOWLY peel the clear backing from the article of clothing. If you notice any stones that have not adhered lay it back down and apply pressure again. Repeat as needed until all stones are on. You may also use a heat press if you have one. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us.